Port Huron, Michigan area residents were polled as to their wishes for the design of a second bridge to be constructed alongside the Blue Water Bridge, built in 1938. An overwhelming majority wanted a twin bridge. Ignoring this mandate a modern and unattractive span was completed in 1997 to forever mar the beautiful view that was. Remember?
1998 | Original: Sold | Print edition: Lithograph | Size: 19” x 14 1/2”